Which strap is right for me?
- The 20mm stainless steel and rose gold bracelets elevate your style game. The links are removable to enable a perfect fit to your wrist size. We recommend pairing the stainless steel bracelet with steel watch cases- such as on The Vintage 2.0 FJ or HT models. For the rose gold bracelet it's recommended to pair with The Vintage 2.0 VH or XB models. Features a deployment buckle.
- The NATO straps are designed to be very secure to the wrist and very lightweight! It comes with 2x spring bars to attach the strap to the watch. Features a traditional buckle.
- The rubber straps are perfect for everyday wear, not recommended in the water with The Vintage 2.0. Features a traditional buckle.
- These leather straps are made from Australian-sourced leather (light brown, dark brown and black options).Features a traditional buckle.
Strap Measurements (not including buckle in measurement)
Rubber + Leather straps
- 24cm long (including full length of straps and Vintage 2.0 watch case).
- 8.1cm long from where buckle meets strap to watch case.
- 4.2cm long from edge of case to the first strap hole.
- 9.8cm long from edge of case to the last strap hole.
The rose gold and stainless steel bracelets are adjustable simply get your local watchmaker to remove a few links to fit your wrist perfectly!
Please note if leather straps are purchased separately (not with a Vintage 2.0 watch) we will usually send you a strap with silver buckle. If you would like a gold buckle on your leather strap enquire within- firstname.lastname@example.org
Treat yourself with a new look for your favourite watch. The 20mm straps are compatible with The Vintage 2.0, Pilot Automatic, Oceanmoon I, Oceanmoon II and Chrono S Series.