Hi Guys. I like the watch overall. It's nicely finished and designed. I have a few positives and negatives:
- Very nice, symmetrical design
- I like the "sandwich dial"
- Nice solid bracelet with quick release
- Nice feel to the pushers
- 200m water resistance - great!
- Flat bracelet end links, as opposed to fitted to the case. For the price, I'm sure that would have been achievable.
- The dial was still slightly misaligned with the chapter ring
- The chronograph hand was also slightly misaligned with the 12
- No alternate strap (I believe the original watch you made came with a leather strap)
If you design a watch like this in the future, I recommend the following:
- Similar dial design as now but not a chronograph
- Change to an automatic 3-hand watch (Seiko NH series, no-date might be good)
- Smaller case size - perhaps 40mm?
- Provide a second strap; perhaps leather like last time or a red/green/black striped NATO
Thanks very much!
Couldn’t think of a better way to honour the service of the AIC! Great watch!
Very nice watch although a bit larger and heaver than I expected, but still a great watch.
Great piece of history attached to AIC.