Between 16-22 April 2022, the Invictus Games The Hague, will take place to use the power of sport to inspire recovery, support rehabilitation and generate a wider understanding and respect for wounded, injured and sick servicemen and women. Bausele has produced a watch that will allow you to literally "take a piece of the games with you."
Minute / Second / Count up
– Swiss Made bi-directional self-winding mechanical, Incabloc shock system and
STP1-11 Swiss Made automatic movement
reserve – 44 hours
– 316L surgical grade hardened Stainless Steel with IP Gunmetal coating.
– Screwed in with inner anti-magnetic Faraday cage to protect movement
Inner bi-directional bezel, operated by screw-locked crown at 2H
resistance – 20 ATM / 200 metres / 660 feet
Screw-locked at 4H
– Anti reflective, scratch resistant sapphire
width – 22mm with quick release CAPSA system
– High performance plastic made of recycle PET
Offered in Orange OR Black strap colours
dial in black, red degrade sunray. Super-Luminova coated indexes and hands
Australian Designed (straps and packaging- including ink)
Each Invictus Watch has an extraordinary 5 year warranty due to our certainty in the product quality and reliability.
Thank you for your interest in Bausele and The Invictus Official Watch. Feel free to contact us with any questions you might have if you didn't find your answer on this page! Have a great day!